- Marine bronze shells
- Shell to shell sealing with 2 O-rings in coupling interface
- Integrated endshell
- Shell polarization keys and scoop proof
- Salt spray: 10 x (24h + 24h) alternate salt spray according to EN60068-2-11. 500h continuous salt spray according to NFC93422.
- Operating temperature range: -20°C to + 70°C
- Mated pressure withstand
- Pressure gland cable termination: Operating pressure up to 100 bar. Tested at 200 bar.
- Overmolded cable termination: operating pressure up to 300 bar. Test according to customer specification.
- PBOF (Pressure Balanced Oil Filled) : Dielectric oil fitting enables operating pressure up to 1000 bars.
Key features and benefits
M Series: Dry Mate Connectors for Marine Applications
The M Series connectors meet the highest standards of safety for deep submersion and is used in many applications: from oil and gas industrial service to renewable energy generation systems and military submarines.
Employing marine bronze shells, M connectors provide high corrosion resistance and high biological fouling resistance.
The shell to shell sealing with two O-rings in the coupling interface brings reliable watertightness regardless of the pressure (low or high) and is easy to mate and unmate even with high contact density layouts. Shell polarization keys and scoop proof design make blind mating possible and increase robustness.
The M series is suited to withstand high pressure and high cable mechanical retention. Cable termination with pressure gland or overmolding are also available for applications requiring increased watertightiness. You can also view our catalogue for other types of cable termination like PBOF (Pressure Balanced Oil Filled) or double watertightness for even higher performances and deeper immersion.
Available with integrated backshell, M connectors also provide extreme resistance to pull out or transverse forces and to vibrations and shocks.