- Compact solution for space saving on panel
- Large portfolio of accessories to serve most of the mounting configurations
- Nonmagnetic, non-outgassing
- Cable side : crimp / solder bucket / wire wrap contacts
- PCB side : straight and 90° PC tails contacts
- ESCC 3401, MIL-DTL-24308 class M and GSFC S-311 qualified (QPL)
Key features and benefits
The space grade Sub-D series is a compact connector ideally suited to answer to miniaturization and weight saving trends in spatial applications.
The large portfolio enables to serve most of the mounting configurations.
Space grade Sub-D connectors are ESCC 3401, MIL-DTL-24308 class M and GSFC S-311 qualified (QPL).
- Operating Temperature: from -55°C to +125°C
- Outgassing: TML< 1% ; CVCM < 0,1%
- Working voltage (sea level): up to 300 Vrms
- Rated current: 5 to 40 A per line
- QPL on ESCC 3401/001, 3401/002, 3401/005, 3401/020, 3401/021, 3401/022, 3401/072 ; EPPL on ESCC 3401/004, 3401/040, 3401/069 and combo layout.
- QPL on MIL-DTL-24308/5, 24308/6, 24308/7, 24308/8 class M.
- QPL on GSFC S-311
Examples of application field
Space grade D-Sub connectors are QPL rectangular interconnect solutions based on MIL-DTL-24308 design.