- Relays from 5 to 25A in 1 to 6 reversers
- Dielectric withstanding voltage (standard pressure): 1,500 V rms
- Dielectric withstanding voltage (under 80 mbar): 500 V rms
- Insulation resistance > 1,000 MOhm
- Sealing: down to 120 mbar
- Vibration: 10 to 200 Hz under 20 g
- Various mounting configurations
Key features and benefits
Designed to withstand harsh environments, the 205 series offers a wide range of sealed relay sockets.
These sockets accept 5, 10, 15, and 25 A relays in 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6 reversers; either with or without magnetic latch and/or temporisation. They are available with several coding and mounting configurations.
Sealing is ensured by a silicon gasket at rear side.
Dimensions and features of the sockets are those of the MIL-S 12883.